The Accokeek Volunteer Fire Department is proud to be involved in the Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation program.
Did You Know...
Three out of five home fire deaths result from fires in properties without working smoke alarms
More than 150 people in the U.S. die every year from accidental non fire-related carbon monoxide poisoning.
Request An In Home Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation
Fill out the form to start your process of having the Accokeek Volunteer Fire Department install smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.